Today's cleaning session, the guests left it generally clean, but there were the usual type of issues:
- Stain on lounge carpet;
- Soundbar; tinkered with by guest and left non-functional. The output audio cable had been plugged in the Coax (aerial) socket on the TV. Sound bar configuration had been set to Bluetooth.
- The neighbour's wooden, fence two palings broken, probably by our guests.
- Microwave oven left dirty and greasy.
- Bedroom bedside lamps disconnected.
Meanwhile, we did a swap out of consumable items, wiped down all contact surfaces with isopropyl alcohol or Stakil water based biocide. Each room was treated with 74 Watt Ultraviolet light (UVc) for an average 30 minute exposure.