It was good to be greeted by the newly painted front door at the cottage. A cheerful bright orange in the sunlight, not exactly fluorescent orange but quite bright. I'd intended something closer to post office red (RAL 3028), but I chose the colour of the paint at night guided by the display on my PC. A happy accident you might say.
We were there for a typical end of week/new guest 10:00 am turnround cleaning session. The usual problems:
- Rubbish bins had not been put out for collection and were full;
- Stains on the furniture covers, and not advised to us;
- Kitchen utensils grubby
- Broken kitchen glassware, not advised to us;
- Builder's rubble on our garden from the adjoining property;
- Gate latch broken by the builder.