A recent couple staying in our holiday cottage in Wirksworth apologetically let us know they had caused some "grease marks" on the kitchen floor. After their departure we visited the cottage armed with grease busting spray to perform the routine full house cleaning. It wasn't grease marks on the kitchen floor. Whatever they'd done the marks were bright red and resisted grease remover, detergents, alcohol. It looks very much like lipstick stains and so far have resisted all attempts to remove them. The mind boggles as to how a couple in their 60's caused such stains.
More joys of running a holiday rental!